Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Crystal Phan: 20 Hours Drawing Proposal

'Complex but Simple'

I will do any blank canvas what I have own with any size. I rather continue to use any materials what I have for "recycling" art. I will use any vary of medium like pencil, colors, markers, sharpies or whatever I have. I want to do collage with any kind of materials like mixed media. I also want to add the words but don't think about it yet. I often take many images without words on it before. So for this project, I like to be including my own words on my canvas.

For three artists:
  • Ashley Shaffer - She mostly do drawing with markers and sharpies. Her artworks are more likely visual art that can be including any Deaf world (culture, language, and community). For example, Chuck Baird did paint on the canvas that represents Deaf worldwide. 
  • Allison Cantrell - pencil drawing. My favorite drawing of her art and it looks almost photography.
  • Gail Devine - I dislike mostly of her artworks except collage artworks because they kind of looks little silly to me. For collage artworks, I like these in some way.
PS I put links on highlight of artists' name above.

No comments:

Post a Comment